Which nativity set is right for you?
I'm so proud of these nativities. They are absolutely the highest quality products that I know how to make.
They are gorgeous, simple and calm. And they share the true spirit of Christmas. I promise, no matter which size
you choose, it is the best outdoor nativity set available.
- All 3 outdoor nativities are made of the same high end marine grade, PVC material. I spent a lot of time researching PVC sheets and believe me; they are not all the same. learn more
- All nativity sets can be assembled in minutes or less (bigger takes longer).
- No fasteners or screws of any kind are required. Joints slide together and are secured in place by 4 tie-down points and stakes hammered into your soil. Assembly Video
- All nativity sets are shipped in a custom designed, compact box that can be used for storage between the seasons. How nativity set is packaged.
- All three nativities include the 3 piece star (one large star in back, one smaller star in front and a center piece to hold it all together) which not only looks great from all viewpoints, but also allows you to light the star as shown in some of my customer photos.
My inspiration for Mary & Joseph
The main inspiration for my Mary & Joseph figures came from the nativity set my mom put out every Christmas since I was a little kid. It sat on the coffee table in the living room
(which was where we put our tree). One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season growing up was to turn on Christmas music, turn off all the lights except the ones on the tree
and just lie on the couch and watch the tree lights reflect off the gold leaf of my mom's nativity. It was so peaceful. I'd never heard the story of where that nativity came from,
but when nativities became such a big part of my life, I asked her and it turns out that she made it herself. I don't remember her doing this but I guess for a while when I
was very young, she enjoyed painting plaster figurines. When she saw this nativity in the craft store, she bought it and decided to gold leaf it instead of painting it.
Except for my grandfather's hearth clock, I don't think there is anything in my parents' home, higher on my "someday (far, far away) I'd like to inherit that" list, than that
gold leafed nativity set. It just brings back such wonderful memories for me. read more...